Join us as a speaker in Chicago for the 2019 Elevate conference!
PROPOSALS OPEN: December 10, 2018
PROPOSALS CLOSE: February 1, 2019
All individuals submitting proposals will be notified of their proposal status by March 1, 2019.
We value your knowledge and contribution to K-12 education and believe peer-to-peer session content provides deep value and important learning opportunities for attendees. Choose from a 20-minute Elevate Talk or a traditional 60-minute session to present your content and share your expertise with hundreds of your colleagues!
Ready to submit your proposal? Keep reading for selection criteria and submission information.
Call for Proposals
The Call for Proposals for the 2019 Elevate conference is now open. Click here to submit your proposal. We’d love for you to share your knowledge of K-12 best practices, technology, marketing, development, and more.
The Call for Proposals will remain open until February 1, 2019. Only complete submissions will be considered for review. All individuals submitting proposals will be notified of their proposal status by March 1, 2019.
Topic areas include:
- Classroom Management
- Student Engagement
- Technology Integration/EdTech
- Finance/Institutional Wellness
Elevate Session Format Styles:
- 20-min Elevate Talk – 15 minute presentation and 5 minute Q&A.
- 60-min session - Traditional learning session content with learner outcomes.
- Proposal submission received by deadline (February 1, 2019).
- Content is relevant, actionable, and innovative.
- Content is appropriate for presentation format.
As a token of our appreciation, all accepted speakers will receive a reduced registration rate of $345 for the 2019 Elevate conference.